Silwood Monocarp Dataset
Demographic data of several monocarpic plants from Silwood (UK)
The format is: chr "dataIPMpackSilwood"
data-frame with headings:
- exactDate: date measurement
- exactDateNext: date next measurement
- id: unique plant id
- Species: species name
- Site: location within Silwood park where plant was measured
- rtcr: root crown diameter, measured with caliper (cm)
- rtcrNext: root crown diameter at next census time (cm)
- ll: length of longest leaf (cm)
- llNext: length of longest leaf at next census (cm)
- rosetteDiam: rosette Diameter (cm()
- rosetteDiamNext: rosette diameter at next census (cm)
- flowered: probability of reproduction (0: individual did not flowered, 1: individual flowered)
- surv: survival (0: dead, 1: survival, NA: not known)
Data used in: Metcalf, C.J.E., Rees, M., Alexander, J.M., Rose, K.E. 2006. Growth-survival trade-offs and allometries in rosette-forming perennials. Funct. Ecol. 20, 217-225.
1 2 3 4 5
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.