MBTAr: Access Data from the Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority (MBTA) Web API
Access to the MBTA API for R. Creates an easy-to-use bundle of functions to work with all the built-in calls to the MBTA API. Allows users to download realtime tracking data in dataframe format that is manipulable in standard R analytics functions.
- Justin de Benedictis-Kessner [aut, cre]
- Date of publication
- 2015-09-18 22:02:21
- Justin de Benedictis-Kessner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Queries active and upcoming times for a particular alert.
- Queries the header text for all active and upcoming alerts.
- Queries all active and upcoming alerts for a particular...
- Queries alert header text by stop.
- Query all active and upcoming alerts.
- Queries all active and upcoming alerts by route
- Queries all active and upcoming alerts for a particular stop.
- Query predictions by route
- Query predictions by stop
- Query predictions by trip
- Query all T routes
- Query all routes at a stop
- Query the schedule by route
- Query schedule by stop
- Query schedule by trip
- Queries the current MBTA API server time.
- Query stops by goegraphic location
- Query stops by route
- Query vehicles by a route
- Query vehicles by a particular trip.
Files in this package