Metatron: Meta-analysis for Classification Data and Correction to Imperfect Reference
This package allows doing meta-analysis for primary studies with classification outcomes in order to evaluate systematically the accuracies of classifiers, namely, the diagnostic tests. It provides functions to fit the bivariate model of Reitsma et al.(2005). Moreover, if the reference employed in the classification process isn't a gold standard, its deficit can be detected and its influence to the underestimation of the diagnostic test's accuracy can be corrected, as described in Botella et al.(2013).
- Huiling Huang
- Date of publication
- 2014-10-16 12:13:09
- Huiling Huang <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Alcohol Use Disorders Identfication Test
- Anti-cyclic Citrullinated Peptide Antibody
- Correct the Classification Outcomes by Methods of Botella et...
- Fit the Bivariate Model of Reitsma et al. (2005)
- Fit the Multinomial Tree Model 2 of Botella et al (2013)
- Mini Mental State Examination
- Fit the Multinomial Tree Model 1 of Botella et al (2013)
- CT vs. MRI for the Diagnosis of Coronary Artery Disease
Files in this package