PSAgraphics: Propensity Score Analysis Graphics
A collection of functions that primarily produce graphics to aid in a Propensity Score Analysis (PSA). Functions include: cat.psa and box.psa to test balance within strata of categorical and quantitative covariates, circ.psa for a representation of the estimated effect size by stratum, loess.psa that provides a graphic and loess based effect size estimate, and various balance functions that provide measures of the balance achieved via a PSA in a categorical covariate.
- James E. Helmreich <James.Helmreich@Marist.edu> and Robert M. Pruzek <RMPruzek@yahoo.com>. We are grateful to KuangNan Xiong for significant work on the functions new to version 2.0: cstrata.psa, cv.bal.psa, and cv.trans.psa.
- Date of publication
- 2012-03-18 18:39:58
- James E. Helmreich <James.Helmreich@Marist.edu>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Balance for Categorical Covariate: Random Strata as part of a...
- Fisher's Exact Test for Independence of Treatments within...
- Kolgomorov-Smirnov 2 sample tests for multiple strata
- Balance for Continuous Covariate: Random Strata as part of a...
- Compare balance graphically of a continuous covariate as part...
- Compare balance graphically of a categorical covariate as...
- Generates a Propensity Score Assessment Plot
- Supports Multiple Methods for Defining and Visualizing (PS)...
- Multiple Covariate Balance Assessment Plot
- Transformation of Factors to Individual Levels
- Data on 996 initial Percutaneous Coronary Interventions...
- Graphic for data and loess-based estimate of effect size...
- Graphical Analysis of Variance
Files in this package