REEMtree: Regression Trees with Random Effects for Longitudinal (Panel) Data
This package estimates regression trees with random effects as a way to use data mining techniques to describe longitudinal or panel data.
- Rebecca Sela and Jeffrey Simonoff
- Date of publication
- 2011-08-08 05:41:32
- Rebecca Sela <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Test for autocorrelation in the residuals of a RE-EM tree
- Extract the fitted values from a RE-EM tree
- Is a RE-EM tree object
- Log-likelihood of a RE-EM tree
- Plot the RE-EM tree
- Predictions from a regression tree with individual-specific...
- Print a RE-EM Tree object
- Extract the estimated random effects from a RE-EM tree
- Create a RE-EM tree
- Random Effects/Expectation Maximization (RE-EM) Tree Object
- Regression Trees with Random Effects for Longitudinal (Panel)...
- Extract the residuals from a RE-EM tree
- Sample Data for RE-EM trees
- Extract the regression tree associated with a RE-EM tree
Files in this package