RmarineHeatWaves: Detect Marine Heat Waves and Marine Cold Spells
Applies the Hobday et al. (2016) <DOI:10.1016/j.pocean.2015.12.014> marine heat wave definition to an input time series of daily temperature. It outputs properties of all detected marine heat waves (and marine cold spells). The package provides data of observed SST records for three historical MHWs: the 2011 Western Australia event, the 2012 Northwest Atlantic event and the 2003 Mediterranean event.
- Albertus J. Smit [aut, cre] (R implementation.), Eric C. J. Oliver [aut] (The brain behind the Python implementation.), Robert W. Schlegel [ctb] (Graphical and data summaries.)
- Date of publication
- 2016-06-09 15:19:19
- Albertus J. Smit <email@example.com>
- MIT + file LICENSE
- Calculate Yearly Means for Event Metrics.
- Detect Marine Heat Waves and Marine Cold Spells.
- Create a Line Plot of Marine Heat Waves or Cold Spells.
- Create a Timeline of Selected Event Metrics.
- Constructs a Continuous, Uninterrupted Time Series of...
- Optimally Interpolated 0.25 degree SST for the Mediterranean...
- Optimally Interpolated 0.25 degree SST for the NW Atlantic...
- Optimally Interpolated 0.25 degree SST for the Western...
Files in this package