ShapePattern: Tools for Analyzing Planar Shape and Associated Patterns
An evolving and growing collection of tools for the quantification, assessment, and comparison of planar shape and pattern. The current flagship functionality is in the spatial decomposition of planar shapes using 'ShrinkShape' to incrementally shrink shapes to extinction while computing area, perimeter, and number of parts at each iteration of shrinking. The spectra of results are returned in graphic and tabular formats. Additional utility tools for handling data are provided and this package will be added to as more tools are created, cleaned-up, and documented.
- Tarmo K. Remmel
- Date of publication
- 2016-10-26 10:37:44
- Tarmo K. Remmel <email@example.com>
- Calls ShrinkShape (ssr) in batch mode
- Two imported shapefiles are provided. One is the perimeter of...
- Shapefile splitting function to produce a unique shapefile...
- Decompose a planar shape (polygon) to produce area,...
Files in this package