SuperRanker: Sequential Rank Agreement
Tools for analysing the aggreement of two or more rankings of the same items. Examples are importance rankings of predictor variables and risk predictions of subjects. Benchmarks for agreement are computed based on random permutation and bootstrap.
- Claus Thorn Ekstrøm and Thomas Alexander Gerds
- Date of publication
- 2016-07-19 02:45:01
- Claus Thorn Ekstrøm <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Compute the average overlap
- Compute the overlap between k ranked lists
- Plot sequential rank agreement
- Simulate sequential rank agreement for randomized unrelated...
- Smooth quantiles of a matrix of sequential ranked agreements.
- Compute the sequential rank agreement
- Compute the sequential rank agreement between k ranked lists
- Functions related to comparison of ranked lists
- Compute a Kolmogorov-Smirnoff-like test for Smooth quantiles...
Files in this package