Tuned Data Mining in R
|License:||GPL (>= 2)|
TDMR is a package for tuned data mining (predictive analytics, i.e. classification and regression). Its main features are:
1) A variety of tuners, with special emphasis on SPOT (a well-known R package for parameter tuning), but also CMA-ES (package
rCMA-package) and other tuning algorithms.
2) Tuning of preprocessing parameters and model building parameters simultaneously. Preprocessing often includes feature generation.
3) Support for multiple tuning experiments (different settings, repetitions with different resamplings, ...).
4) Easy parallelization of those experiments with the help of R package
5) Extensibility: New tuning parameters, new preprocessing tools, model builders and even new tuners can be added easily.
The main entry point functions are
tdmDefaultsFill for an overview of adjustable TDMR-parameters.
Wolfgang Konen (email@example.com), Patrick Koch
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.