Functions for creating variance dispersion graphs, fraction of design space plots, and contour plots of scaled prediction variances for second-order response surface designs in spherical and cuboidal regions. Also, some standard response surface designs can be generated.
Patchanok Srisuradetchai, John J Borkowski
Maintainer: Patchanok Srisuradetchai <[email protected]>
1. Borkowski J.J. (2003), "Using a Genetic Algorithm to Generate Small Exact Response Surface Designs", Journal of Probability and Statistical Science, 1(1):65-88.
2. Borkowski J.J. (2005), Chapter 14: "Graphical Methods for Assessing the Prediction Capability of Response Surface Designs" In Khuri, A.I., "Response Surface Methodology and Related Topics", p.349-375, World Scientific Publishing.
3. Doehlert, D. H (1970), "Uniform Shell Designs"", Journal of the Royal Statistical Society, 19(3):231-239.
4. Giovannitti-Jensen, A. and Myers, R.H. (1989), "Graphical Assessment of the Prediction Capability of Response Surface Designs", Technometrics, 31, p.159-171.
5. Khuri, A.I., Kim, H.J., and Um Y. (1996), "Quantile plots of the prediction variance for response surface designs", Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, 22, p.395-407.
6. Nguyen, N.K. and Borkowski, J.J. (2008), "New 3-Level Response Surface Designs Constructed from Incomplete Block Designs", Journal of Statistical Planning and Inference, 138, p.294-305.
7. Rozum, M.A. and Myers, R.H. (1991), "Adaptation of Variance Dispersion Graphs to Cuboidal Regions of Interest", Presented at Joint Statistical Meetings, American Statistical Association, Atlanta, GA.
8. SAS 9.1 ADX Interface for Design of Experiments. Cary, NC: SAS Institute Inc.
9. Zahran, A., Anderson-Cook, C.M., and Myers, R.H. (2003), "Fraction of Design Space to Assess the Prediction Capability of Response Surface Designs", Journal of Quality Technology, 35, p.377-386.
The CRAN task view on Design of Experiments
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.