- amen: Additive and Multiplicative Effects Models for Networks and Relational Data
- sheep: Sheep dominance data
Sheep dominance data
Number of dominance encounters between 28 female bighorn sheep. Cell (i,j) records the number of times sheep i dominated sheep j. From Hass (1991).
A list consisting of the following:
dom: a directed socioarray recording the number of dominance encounters.
age: the age of each sheep in years.
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- addhealthc3: AddHealth community 3 data
- addhealthc9: AddHealth community 9 data
- addlines: Add lines
- ame: AME model fitting routine
- amen-package: Additive and Multiplicative Effects Models for Networks and...
- ame_rep: AME model fitting routine for replicated relational data
- circplot: Circular network plot
- coldwar: Cold War data
- comtrade: Comtrade data
- design_array: Computes the design socioarray of covariate values
- dutchcollege: Dutch college data
- el2sm: Edgelist to sociomatrix
- gofstats: Goodness of fit statistics
- IR90s: International relations in the 90s
- lazegalaw: Lazega's law firm data
- mhalf: Symmetric square root of a matrix
- netplot: Network plotting
- plot.ame: Plot results of an AME object
- raSab_bin_fc: Simulate a and Sab from full conditional distributions under...
- raSab_cbin_fc: Simulate a and Sab from full conditional distributions under...
- raSab_frn_fc: Simulate a and Sab from full conditional distributions under...
- rbeta_ab_fc: Gibbs sampling of additive row and column effects and...
- rbeta_ab_rep_fc: Gibbs sampling of additive row and column effects and...
- rmvnorm: Simulation from a multivariate normal distribution
- rrho_mh: Metropolis update for dyadic correlation
- rrho_mh_rep: Metropolis update for dyadic correlation with independent...
- rs2_fc: Gibbs update for dyadic variance
- rs2_rep_fc: Gibbs update for dyadic variance with independent replicate...
- rUV_fc: Gibbs sampling of U and V
- rUV_rep_fc: Gibbs sampling of U and V
- rUV_sym_fc: Gibbs sampling of U and V
- rwish: Simulation from a Wishart distribution
- rZ_bin_fc: Simulate Z based on a probit model
- rZ_cbin_fc: Simulate Z given fixed rank nomination data
- rZ_frn_fc: Simulate Z given fixed rank nomination data
- rZ_nrm_fc: Simulate missing values in a normal AME model
- rZ_ord_fc: Simulate Z given the partial ranks
- rZ_rrl_fc: Simulate Z given relative rank nomination data
- sampsonmonks: Sampson's monastery data
- sheep: Sheep dominance data
- simY_bin: Simulate a network, i.e. a binary relational matrix
- simY_frn: Simulate an relational matrix based on a fixed rank...
- simY_nrm: Simulate a normal relational matrix
- simY_ord: Simulate an ordinal relational matrix
- simY_rrl: Simulate an relational matrix based on a relative rank...
- simZ: Simulate Z given its expectation and covariance
- sm2el: Sociomatrix to edgelist
- summary.ame: Summary of an AME object
- Xbeta: Linear combinations of submatrices of an array
- xnet: Network embedding
- YX_bin: binary relational data and covariates
- YX_bin_long: binary relational data and covariates
- YX_cbin: Censored binary nomination data and covariates
- YX_frn: Fixed rank nomination data and covariates
- YX_nrm: normal relational data and covariates
- YX_ord: ordinal relational data and covariates
- YX_rrl: row-specific ordinal relational data and covariates
- zscores: rank-based z-scores