- dae: Functions Useful in the Design and ANOVA of Experiments
- harmonic.mean: Calcuates the harmonic mean.
Calcuates the harmonic mean.
A function to calcuate the harmonic mean of a set of nonzero numbers.
An object from whose elements the harmonic mean is to be computed.
All the elements of
x are tested as being less than
which is initially set to
.Machine$double.eps ^ 0.5 (about 1.5E-08). The function
set.daeTolerance can be used to change
A numeric. Returns
x contains a value close to zero
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- ABC.Interact.dat: Randomly generated set of values indexed by three factors
- Ameasures: Calculates the A-optimality measures from the variance matrix...
- as.numfac: Convert a factor to a numeric vector
- blockboundary.plot: This function plots a block boundary on a plot produced by...
- blockboundaryPlot: This function plots a block boundary on a plot produced by...
- correct.degfree: Check the degrees of freedom in an object of class projector
- dae-deprecated: Deprecated Functions in Package dae
- dae-package: Functions Useful in the Design and ANOVA of Experiments
- decomp.relate: Examines the relationship between the eigenvectors for two...
- degfree: Degrees of freedom extraction and replacement
- designLatinSqrSys: Generate a systematic plan for a Latin Square design
- design.plot: This function plots treatments within a matrix. It is being...
- designPlot: This function is used to give a graphical representation of...
- detect.diff: Computes the detectable difference for an experiment
- efficiencies.p2canon: Extracts the canonical efficiency factors from a list of...
- efficiencies.pcanon: Extracts the canonical efficiency factors from a list of...
- efficiency.criteria: Computes efficiency criteria from a set of efficiency factors
- elements: Extract the elements of an array specified by the subscripts
- extab: Expands the values in table to a vector
- Fac4Proc.dat: Data for a 2^4 factorial experiment
- fac.ar1mat: forms the ar1 correlation matrix for a (generalized) factor
- fac.combine: Combines several factors into one
- fac.divide: Divides a factor into several individual factors
- fac.gen: Generate all combinations of several factors
- fac.layout: Generate a randomized layout for an experiment
- fac.match: Match, for each combination of a set of columns in 'x', the...
- fac.meanop: computes the projection matrix that produces means
- fac.nested: creates a factor whose values are generated within those of...
- fac.recode: Recodes factor 'levels' using values in a vector. The values...
- fac.sumop: computes the summation matrix that produces sums...
- fac.vcmat: forms the variance matrix for the variance component of a...
- fitted.aovlist: Extract the fitted values for a fitted model from an aovlist...
- fitted.errors: Extract the fitted values for a fitted model
- get.daeTolerance: Gets the value of daeTolerance for the package dae
- harmonic.mean: Calcuates the harmonic mean.
- interaction.ABC.plot: Plots an interaction plot for three factors
- is.allzero: Tests whether all elements are approximately zero
- is.projector: Tests whether an object is a valid object of class projector
- mat.ar1: Forms an ar1 correlation matrix
- mat.ar2: Forms an ar2 correlation matrix
- mat.ar3: Forms an ar3 correlation matrix
- mat.arma: Forms an arma correlation matrix
- mat.banded: Form a banded matrix from a vector of values
- mat.dirprod: Forms the direct product of two matrices
- mat.dirsum: Forms the direct sum of a list of matrices
- mat.exp: Forms an exponential correlation matrix
- mat.I: Forms a unit matrix
- mat.J: Forms a square matrix of ones
- mat.ma1: Forms an ma1 correlation matrix
- mat.ma2: Forms an ma2 correlation matrix
- mat.sar2: Forms an sar2 correlation matrix
- mat.Vpred: Calculates the variances of a set of predicted effects from a...
- meanop: computes the projection matrix that produces means
- mpone: Converts the first two levels of a factor into the numeric...
- no.reps: Computes the number of replicates for an experiment
- power.exp: Computes the power for an experiment
- print.projector: Print projectors
- print.summary.p2canon: Prints the values in an 'summary.p2canon' object
- print.summary.pcanon: Prints the values in an 'summary.pcanon' object
- proj2.combine: Compute the projection and Residual operators for two,...
- proj2.efficiency: Computes the canonical efficiency factors for the joint...
- proj2.eigen: Canonical efficiency factors and eigenvectors in joint...
- projector: Create projectors
- projector-class: Class projector
- projs.2canon: A canonical analysis of the relationships between two sets of...
- projs.canon: A canonical analysis of the relationships between sets of...
- projs.combine.p2canon: Extract, from a p2canon object, the projectors that give the...
- projs.structure: orthogonalized projectors for the terms in a formula
- qqyeffects: Half or full normal plot of Yates effects
- resid.errors: Extract the residuals for a fitted model
- residuals.aovlist: Extract the residuals from an aovlist object
- rmvnorm: generates a vector of random values from a multivariate...
- Sensory3Phase.dat: Data for the three-pahse sensory evaluation experiment in...
- set.daeTolerance: Sets the values of daeTolerance for the package dae
- show-methods: Methods for Function show in Package dae
- SPLGrass.dat: Data for an experiment to investigate the effects of grazing...
- strength: Generate paper strength values
- summary.p2canon: Summarize a canonical analysis of the relationships between...
- summary.pcanon: Summarize a canonical analysis of the relationships between...
- tukey.1df: Performs Tukey's one-degree-of-freedom-test-for-nonadditivity
- yates.effects: Extract Yates effects