flower: Tools for characterizing flowering traits
Flowering is an important life history trait of flowering plants. It has been mainly analyzed with respect to flowering onset and duration of flowering. This tools provide some functions to compute the temporal distribution of an flowering individual related to other population members. fCV() measures the temporal variation in flowering. RIind() measures the rank order of flowering for individual plants within a population. SI(), SI2(), SI3(), and SI4() calculate flowering synchrony with different methods.
- Xie WANG
- Date of publication
- 2015-01-28 12:18:13
- Xie WANG <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 1.0)
- The coefficient of variation at population level
- Tools for characterizing flowering traits
- Flowering phenology index of Mahoro (2002) at individual...
- Flowering phenology index of Mahoro (2002) at poplulation...
- Flowering synchrony index of Albert et al.(2001)
- Flowering synchrony index of Augspurger (1983)
- Flowering synchrony index of Augspurger (1983) in a...
- Among-individual synchrony index of Koenig et al. (2003)
- An alternative synchronization index of Marquis (1988)
Files in this package