gazepath: Parse Eye-Tracking Data into Fixations
Eye-tracking data must be transformed into fixations and saccades before it can be analyzed. This package provides a non-parametric speed-based approach to do this on a trial basis. The method is especially useful when there are large differences in data quality, as the thresholds are adjusted accordingly. The same pre-processing procedure can be applied to all participants, while accounting for individual differences in data quality.
- Daan van Renswoude & Ingmar Visser
- Date of publication
- 2016-06-30 18:16:15
- Daan van Renswoude <D.R.vanRenswoude@uva.nl>
- Transform Raw Eye-Tracking Data into Fixations and Saccades
- Parse Eye-Tracking Data into Fixations
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) for gazepath implemented in...
- Screen Dimensions