gbutils: Simulation of Real and Complex Numbers and Small Programming Utilities
Simulate real and complex numbers from distributions of their magnitude and arguments. Optionally, the magnitudes and/or arguments may be fixed in almost arbitrary ways. Small programming utilities: check if an object is identical to NA, count positional arguments in a call, set intersection of more than two sets, check if an argument is unnamed.
- Georgi N. Boshnakov
- Date of publication
- 2016-01-08 10:53:23
- Georgi N. Boshnakov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Is an element of a list named?
- Check if an object is NA
- Set intersection of arbitrary number of arguments
- Functions for some basic operations
- Function to count the number of positional arguments used in...
- Class "objectPad" objects and methods to store and retrieve...
- Store and get data in pad objects
- Parse expressions residing in character vectors
- Get the command history
- Simulate real or complex numbers using polar form
- Simulation based on polar form specifications
Files in this package