hqmisc: Miscellaneous convenience functions and dataset
This package contains some miscellaneous convenience functions, to create a matrix of dummy columns from a factor, to determine whether x lies in range [a,b], to add a rectangular bracket to an existing plot, and to convert frequencies between Hz, semitones, mel and Bark. This package also contains an example data set of a stratified sample of 80 talkers of Dutch.
- Hugo Quené [aut, cre]
- Date of publication
- 2014-03-10 17:23:30
- Hugo Quene <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Create matrix of dummy vectors from single factor
- Add rectangular bracket to plot
- Convert between frequency in Hz and in Bark
- Convert between frequency in Hz and in mel units
- Convert between frequency in Hz and in semitones
- Check whether argument is within range
- Data set of talkers of Dutch from the Netherlands.
Files in this package