keyplayer: Locating Key Players in Social Networks
Computes group centrality scores and identifies the most central group of players in a network.
- Weihua An; Yu-Hsin Liu
- Date of publication
- 2016-04-16 10:33:52
- Yu-Hsin Liu <email@example.com>
- Group the Chosen Players in a Network
- The change on objective function for greedy search...
- Compute the Diffusion Centrality Score in a Network
- Compute the Fragmentation Centrality Score in a Netwrok
- The friendship network of 21 managers in a high-tech company
- Compute the Group-level mreach.closeness Centrality Score in...
- Compute the group-level mreach.degree Centrality Score in a...
- Compute Group Centraltiy in a Network
- Return the most central player in sequentially reduced...
- Selecting the Most Central Group of Players in a Network
- Compute the M-reach Closeness Centrality Score in a Netwrok
- Compute the M-reach Degree Centrality Score in a Netwrok
- Orders players by individual centrality from high to low
Files in this package