- languageR: Data sets and functions with "Analyzing Linguistic Data: A practical introduction to statistics".
- oldFrench: Frequencies of tag trigrams in Old French texts
Frequencies of tag trigrams in Old French texts
Frequencies of 35 morphosyntactic tag trigrams in 343 Old French texts.
A data frame with the frequencies of 35 tag trigrams (columns) for 343 Old French texts (rows) in the Nouveau Corpus d'Amsterdam. See oldFrenchMeta for details on the texts (and manuscript versions).
Data from Nouveau Corpus d'Amsterdam, http://www.uni-stuttgart.de/lingrom/stein/corpus/.
Ernestus, M., van Mulken, M. and Baayen, R. H. (2007) De syntax van Oud-Franse ridders en heiligen in ruimte en tijd To appear in Onze Taal.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- acf.fnc: Autocorrelation trellis graph
- affixProductivity: Affix productivity
- alice: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- aovlmer.fnc: Compute p-values for factors in mixed models
- auxiliaries: Auxiliaries for regular and irregular verbs in Dutch
- beginningReaders: Visual lexical decision with beginning readers
- collin.fnc: Calculate condition number with intercept included
- compare.richness.fnc: Compare Lexical Richness of Two Texts
- corres-class: Class "corres"
- corres.fnc: Correspondence Analysis
- corresInit: Initialize correspondence object
- corsup.fnc: Supplementary rows or columns in correspondence analysis
- danish: Danish auditory lexical decision
- dative: Dative Alternation
- dativeSimplified: Dative Alternation - simplified data set
- degreesOrKnots.fnc: Extract degree of polynomial or knots for restricted cubic...
- durationsGe: Durational measurements on the Dutch prefix ge-
- durationsOnt: Durational measurements on the Dutch prefix ont-
- dutchSpeakersDist: Cross-entropy based distances between speakers
- dutchSpeakersDistMeta: Metadata for dutchSpeakersDist
- english: English visual lexical decision and naming latencies
- etymology: Etymological age and regularity in Dutch
- faz: Frankfurter frequencies
- finalDevoicing: Final Devoicing in Dutch
- getKnots.fnc: Extracts knots from variable name
- getMCMCintervals.fnc: calculate HPD prediction intervals
- getPos.fnc: determine position for labels for interaction plots
- getRange.fnc: Extracts range of predicted values from list of data frames
- getRoot.fnc: extract simple name of predictor from expression with poly
- growth2vgc.fnc: Conversion of growth object into a vgc object
- growth-class: Class "growth"
- growth.fnc: Calculate vocabulary growth curve and vocabulary richness...
- growthInit: Initialize a vocabulary growth object.
- havelaar: The determiner 'het' in the Dutch novel Max Havelaar
- head.growth: Returns first rows of a growth object.
- heid: Lexical decision latencies for words ending in -heid
- herdan.fnc: Herdan's C
- imaging: fMRI Filtered Signal and Priming Scores for Brain-Damaged...
- implementInteractions.fnc: implement interactions in the model matrix
- item.fnc: Function for by-item regression used by...
- items.quasif.fnc: By-item anova for simulated data for quasi-F analysis
- lags.fnc: Calculate vector at specified lag
- languageR-package: Data sets and functions for 'Analyzing Linguistic Data'
- latinsquare: Simulated Latin Square data set with subjects and items
- lexdec: Lexical decision latencies for 79 English nouns
- lexicalMeasures: Lexical measures for 2233 English monomorphemic words
- lexicalMeasuresClasses: Classification of lexical measures
- lmerPlotInt.fnc: Plot the interaction of two linear numeric predictors in a...
- makeDefaultMatrix.fnc: Create model matrix with main effects only
- make.reg.fnc: Make a simulated data set with regression design
- makeSplineData.fnc: generate simulated data set with nonlinear function
- moby: Moby Dick
- mvrnormplot.fnc: Scatterplot of bivariate standard normal distribution
- nesscg: Frequency spectrum for -ness in the demographic BNC
- nessdemog: Frequency spectrum for -ness in the context-governed BNC
- nessw: Frequency spectrum for -ness in the written BNC
- oldFrench: Frequencies of tag trigrams in Old French texts
- oldFrenchMeta: Meta data for the oldFrench data
- oz: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- pairscor: Scatterplot matrix with correlations
- parsePredName.fnc: parse character string specifying restricted cubic spline
- periphrasticDo: The development of periphrastic do in English
- phylogeny: Phylogenetic relations between Papuan and Oceanic languages
- plotAll.fnc: create plot or plots for list with data frames for plot or...
- plot.corres: Plot method for correspondence objects
- plot.growth: Plot method for growth objects
- plotLMER.fnc: plot a mer object
- plot.logistic.fit.fnc: Plot for goodness of fit of logistic regression
- preparePredictor.fnc: determine X and Y values for a given (sub)plot
- primingHeid: Primed lexical decision latencies for neologisms ending in...
- primingHeidPrevRT: Primed lexical decision latencies for neologisms ending in...
- print.corres: Print method for correspondence object
- print.growth: Print method for growth objects.
- pvals.fnc: Compute p-values and MCMC confidence intervals for mixed...
- quasif: Simulated data set with subjects and items requiring quasi-F...
- quasiF.fnc: Quasi-F test
- quasiFsim.fnc: Quasi-F test for specific simple design
- ratings: Ratings for 81 English nouns
- regularity: Regular and irregular Dutch verbs
- selfPacedReadingHeid: Self-paced reading latencies for Dutch neologisms
- shadenormal.fnc: Shade rejection region for normal probability density...
- show.growth: Plot method for growth objects.
- shrinkage: Data set illustrating shrinkage
- simulateLatinsquare.fnc: Simulate simple Latin Square data and compare models
- simulateQuasif.fnc: Simulate data for quasi-F analysis and compare models
- simulateRegression.fnc: Simulate regression data and compare models
- sizeRatings: Size ratings for 81 English concrete nouns
- spanish: Relative frequencies of tag trigrams is selected Spanish...
- spanishFunctionWords: Relative frequencies of function words in selected Spanish...
- spanishMeta: Metadata for the spanish and spanishFunctionWords data sets
- spectrum.fnc: Frequency spectrum from text vector
- splitplot: Simulated data set with split plot design
- subjects.latinsquare.fnc: By-subject analysis of simple Latin Square data sets
- subjects.quasif.fnc: By-subject analysis of data sets requiring quasi-F ratios
- summary.corres: Summarize a correspondence object
- summary.growth: Summary method for growth objects
- tail.growth: Show last rows of growth object.
- text2spc.fnc: Create a frequency spectrum from a text vector
- through: Through the Looking Glass
- transforming.fnc: transform vector according to specified function
- twente: Frequency spectrum for the Twente News Corpus
- variationLijk: Variation in spoken Dutch in the use of the suffix -lijk
- ver: The Dutch prefix ver-: semantic transparency and frequency
- verbs: Dative Alternation - simplified data set
- warlpiri: Ergative case marking in Warlpiri
- weightRatings: Subjective estimates of the weight of the referents of 81...
- writtenVariationLijk: Variation in written Dutch in the use of the suffix -lijk
- xylowess.fnc: Trellis scatterplot with smoothers
- yule.fnc: Yule's characteristic constant K
- zipf.fnc: Zipf's rank frequency distribution