- languageR: Data sets and functions with "Analyzing Linguistic Data: A practical introduction to statistics".
- spectrum.fnc: Frequency spectrum from text vector
Frequency spectrum from text vector
This function creates a frequency spectrum for a text in character vector form.
A character vector containing the words of a text.
A data frame with as column variables
The frequencies of the word frequencies.
R. H. Baayen
R. H. Baayen (2001) Word Frequency Distributions, Dordrecht: Kluwer.
See Also the
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- acf.fnc: Autocorrelation trellis graph
- affixProductivity: Affix productivity
- alice: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
- aovlmer.fnc: Compute p-values for factors in mixed models
- auxiliaries: Auxiliaries for regular and irregular verbs in Dutch
- beginningReaders: Visual lexical decision with beginning readers
- collin.fnc: Calculate condition number with intercept included
- compare.richness.fnc: Compare Lexical Richness of Two Texts
- corres-class: Class "corres"
- corres.fnc: Correspondence Analysis
- corresInit: Initialize correspondence object
- corsup.fnc: Supplementary rows or columns in correspondence analysis
- danish: Danish auditory lexical decision
- dative: Dative Alternation
- dativeSimplified: Dative Alternation - simplified data set
- degreesOrKnots.fnc: Extract degree of polynomial or knots for restricted cubic...
- durationsGe: Durational measurements on the Dutch prefix ge-
- durationsOnt: Durational measurements on the Dutch prefix ont-
- dutchSpeakersDist: Cross-entropy based distances between speakers
- dutchSpeakersDistMeta: Metadata for dutchSpeakersDist
- english: English visual lexical decision and naming latencies
- etymology: Etymological age and regularity in Dutch
- faz: Frankfurter frequencies
- finalDevoicing: Final Devoicing in Dutch
- getKnots.fnc: Extracts knots from variable name
- getMCMCintervals.fnc: calculate HPD prediction intervals
- getPos.fnc: determine position for labels for interaction plots
- getRange.fnc: Extracts range of predicted values from list of data frames
- getRoot.fnc: extract simple name of predictor from expression with poly
- growth2vgc.fnc: Conversion of growth object into a vgc object
- growth-class: Class "growth"
- growth.fnc: Calculate vocabulary growth curve and vocabulary richness...
- growthInit: Initialize a vocabulary growth object.
- havelaar: The determiner 'het' in the Dutch novel Max Havelaar
- head.growth: Returns first rows of a growth object.
- heid: Lexical decision latencies for words ending in -heid
- herdan.fnc: Herdan's C
- imaging: fMRI Filtered Signal and Priming Scores for Brain-Damaged...
- implementInteractions.fnc: implement interactions in the model matrix
- item.fnc: Function for by-item regression used by...
- items.quasif.fnc: By-item anova for simulated data for quasi-F analysis
- lags.fnc: Calculate vector at specified lag
- languageR-package: Data sets and functions for 'Analyzing Linguistic Data'
- latinsquare: Simulated Latin Square data set with subjects and items
- lexdec: Lexical decision latencies for 79 English nouns
- lexicalMeasures: Lexical measures for 2233 English monomorphemic words
- lexicalMeasuresClasses: Classification of lexical measures
- lmerPlotInt.fnc: Plot the interaction of two linear numeric predictors in a...
- makeDefaultMatrix.fnc: Create model matrix with main effects only
- make.reg.fnc: Make a simulated data set with regression design
- makeSplineData.fnc: generate simulated data set with nonlinear function
- moby: Moby Dick
- mvrnormplot.fnc: Scatterplot of bivariate standard normal distribution
- nesscg: Frequency spectrum for -ness in the demographic BNC
- nessdemog: Frequency spectrum for -ness in the context-governed BNC
- nessw: Frequency spectrum for -ness in the written BNC
- oldFrench: Frequencies of tag trigrams in Old French texts
- oldFrenchMeta: Meta data for the oldFrench data
- oz: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz
- pairscor: Scatterplot matrix with correlations
- parsePredName.fnc: parse character string specifying restricted cubic spline
- periphrasticDo: The development of periphrastic do in English
- phylogeny: Phylogenetic relations between Papuan and Oceanic languages
- plotAll.fnc: create plot or plots for list with data frames for plot or...
- plot.corres: Plot method for correspondence objects
- plot.growth: Plot method for growth objects
- plotLMER.fnc: plot a mer object
- plot.logistic.fit.fnc: Plot for goodness of fit of logistic regression
- preparePredictor.fnc: determine X and Y values for a given (sub)plot
- primingHeid: Primed lexical decision latencies for neologisms ending in...
- primingHeidPrevRT: Primed lexical decision latencies for neologisms ending in...
- print.corres: Print method for correspondence object
- print.growth: Print method for growth objects.
- pvals.fnc: Compute p-values and MCMC confidence intervals for mixed...
- quasif: Simulated data set with subjects and items requiring quasi-F...
- quasiF.fnc: Quasi-F test
- quasiFsim.fnc: Quasi-F test for specific simple design
- ratings: Ratings for 81 English nouns
- regularity: Regular and irregular Dutch verbs
- selfPacedReadingHeid: Self-paced reading latencies for Dutch neologisms
- shadenormal.fnc: Shade rejection region for normal probability density...
- show.growth: Plot method for growth objects.
- shrinkage: Data set illustrating shrinkage
- simulateLatinsquare.fnc: Simulate simple Latin Square data and compare models
- simulateQuasif.fnc: Simulate data for quasi-F analysis and compare models
- simulateRegression.fnc: Simulate regression data and compare models
- sizeRatings: Size ratings for 81 English concrete nouns
- spanish: Relative frequencies of tag trigrams is selected Spanish...
- spanishFunctionWords: Relative frequencies of function words in selected Spanish...
- spanishMeta: Metadata for the spanish and spanishFunctionWords data sets
- spectrum.fnc: Frequency spectrum from text vector
- splitplot: Simulated data set with split plot design
- subjects.latinsquare.fnc: By-subject analysis of simple Latin Square data sets
- subjects.quasif.fnc: By-subject analysis of data sets requiring quasi-F ratios
- summary.corres: Summarize a correspondence object
- summary.growth: Summary method for growth objects
- tail.growth: Show last rows of growth object.
- text2spc.fnc: Create a frequency spectrum from a text vector
- through: Through the Looking Glass
- transforming.fnc: transform vector according to specified function
- twente: Frequency spectrum for the Twente News Corpus
- variationLijk: Variation in spoken Dutch in the use of the suffix -lijk
- ver: The Dutch prefix ver-: semantic transparency and frequency
- verbs: Dative Alternation - simplified data set
- warlpiri: Ergative case marking in Warlpiri
- weightRatings: Subjective estimates of the weight of the referents of 81...
- writtenVariationLijk: Variation in written Dutch in the use of the suffix -lijk
- xylowess.fnc: Trellis scatterplot with smoothers
- yule.fnc: Yule's characteristic constant K
- zipf.fnc: Zipf's rank frequency distribution