lightsout: Implementation of the 'Lights Out' Puzzle Game
Lights Out is a puzzle game consisting of a grid of lights that are either on or off. Pressing any light will toggle it and its adjacent lights. The goal of the game is to switch all the lights off. This package provides an interface to play the game on different board sizes, both through the command line or with a visual application. Puzzles can also be solved using the automatic solver included. View a demo online at http://daattali.com/shiny/lightsout/.
- Dean Attali [aut, cre]
- Date of publication
- 2016-07-26 12:09:35
- Dean Attali <email@example.com>
- MIT + file LICENSE
- Is the board using classic game mode?
- Get the board entries (configuration of the lights)
- Set the board entries
- Get the board size (number of rows/columns)
- Get the toggle matrix used to solve the board using linear...
- Initialize a Lights Out board with all lights switched off
- magrittr forward-pipe operator
- Is a given Lights Out board solvable?
- Is the given board is a solved state?
- Run the graphical interface to the game in a web browser
- lightsout package - Implementation of the 'Lights Out' Puzzle...
- Initialize a Lights Out board with a given lights...
- Play (press) a single light or multiple lights on a board
- Print a lightsout board
- Print a lightsout board solution
- Create a random (but solvable) Lights Out board
- Solve a Lights Out board
Files in this package