mixlm: Mixed Model ANOVA and Statistics for Education
The main functions perform mixed models analysis by least squares or REML by adding the function r() to formulas of lm and glm. A collection of text-book statistics for higher education is also included, e.g. modifications of the functions lm, glm and associated summaries from the package stats.
- Kristian Hovde Liland [aut, cre], Solve Sb [ctb], R-Core [ctb]
- Date of publication
- 2016-10-08 22:31:14
- Kristian Hovde Liland <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Analysis of variance with SS type II or III (including mixed...
- Analysis of variance (sequential SS)
- Mixed model least squares analysis of variance (mixed ANOVA).
- Analysis of variance for regression.
- F-test based best subset selection.
- Confidence interval for the grand mean of a linear model
- Confusion matrix.
- Create new effect labels for 'lm'
- F-test based model effect selection for linear models.
- Effects of formulas.
- Fitting Generalized Linear Models
- Balance cheking of models.
- Fitting Linear Models
- Property plots for relevant component analysis
- Prediction fits
- Print method for objects of class(AnovaMix)
- Summarizing Linear Model Fits
- Test of Equal or Given Proportions in text-book version
- Removes function r() from formulas.
- Pairwise comparison with multiple testing compensation.
- Standardized Pearson residuals
- Tally of discrete numbers
- Text book versions of t-tests and z-tests.
Files in this package