nearfar: Near-Far Matching
Near-far matching is a study design technique for preprocessing observational data to mimic a pair-randomized trial. Individuals are matched to be near on measured confounders and far on levels of an instrumental variable.
- Joseph Rigdon, Michael Baiocchi, Sanjay Basu
- Date of publication
- 2016-09-01 01:35:53
- Joseph Rigdon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Function to compute absolute standardized difference of a...
- Matching priority function
- Inference for effect ratio
- Function to find pair matches using a distance matrix....
- Near-Far Matching
- Finds optimal near-far match
- Compute rank-based Mahalanobis distance matrix between each...
- Compute test statistic for effect ratio
- Computes table of absolute standardized differences
Files in this package