obs.agree: An R package to assess agreement between observers.
The package includes two functions for measuring agreement. Raw Agreement Indices (RAI) to categorical data and Information-Based Measure of Disagreement (IBMD) to continuous data. It can be used for multiple raters and multiple readings cases.
- Teresa Henriques, Luis Antunes and Cristina Costa-Santos
- Date of publication
- 2013-12-04 16:28:27
- Teresa Henriques <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Different clinicians classified cardiotocographic traces...
- Performance of 40 gymnasts rated by eigth judges according to...
- Information-based measure of disagreement
- Observer agreement package
- Raw Agreement Indices
Files in this package