proton: The Proton Game
'The Proton Game' is a console-based data-crunching game for younger and older data scientists. Act as a data-hacker and find Slawomir Pietraszko's credentials to the Proton server. You have to solve four data-based puzzles to find the login and password. There are many ways to solve these puzzles. You may use loops, data filtering, ordering, aggregation or other tools. Only basics knowledge of R is required to play the game, yet the more functions you know, the more approaches you can try. The knowledge of dplyr is not required but may be very helpful. This game is linked with the ,,Pietraszko's Cave'' story available at http://biecek.pl/BetaBit/Warsaw. It's a part of Beta and Bit series. You will find more about the Beta and Bit series at http://biecek.pl/BetaBit.
- Przemysław Biecek [aut, cre], Witold Chodor [trl], Foundation SmarterPoland.pl [cph]
- Date of publication
- 2015-11-30 08:17:50
- Przemysław Biecek <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- The history of recently executed commands.
- The database with employees of Faculty of Electronics and...
- The history of logs into the Proton server
- The Proton Game
- The vector of 1000 most popular passwords.
Files in this package