quhomology: Calculation of Homology of Quandles, Racks, Biquandles and Biracks
This calculates the Quandle, Rack and Degenerate Homology groups of Racks and Biracks (as well as Quandles and Biquandles). In addition, a test is provided to ascertain if a given set with one or two given functions is indeed a biquandle or not.
- Ansgar Wenzel [aut, cre]
- Date of publication
- 2016-05-02 17:59:48
- Ansgar Wenzel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 3)
- Calculating all possible permutations
- This function calculates a boundary matrix.
- Calculation of boundary matrix for degenerate Homology.
- Calculation of boundary elements for quandle and rack...
- Calculation of degenerate boundary elements for boundary...
- Check if the function is bijective
- Helper function for Smith Normal Form calculation.
- Check if Switch is bijective.
- Check Young Baxter Equation
- Calculates the degenerate Homology for a rack/birack.
- The down action for a birack or biquandle.
- Calculate the Switch
- Calculate the left row action matrix to turn a matrix into...
- Calculation of Gaussian Form of a matrix.
- Calculation of quandle and rack homology groups of a rack /...
- Calculates the rank of a matrix.
- Function that prints the calculated homology group to the...
- Helper Function for Smith Normal Form calculation.
- Calculation of Homology groups of a rack/birack
- Row Space of a Matrix.
- Reduced Row Echelon Form of a matrix
- Smith Normal Form of a matrix.
- Testing of possible quandle/biquandle actions
- The up action for a birack or biquandle.
Files in this package