rHpcc: Interface between HPCC and R
rHpcc is an R package providing an Interface between R and HPCC.Familiarity with ECL (Enterprise Control Language) is a must to use this package.HPCC is a massive parallel-processing computing platform that solves Big Data problems.ECL is the Enterprise Control Language designed specifically for huge data projects using the HPCC platform.Its extreme scalability comes from a design that allows you to leverage every query you create for re-use in subsequent queries as needed. To do this, ECL takes a dictionary approach to building queries wherein each ECL definition defines an Attribute. Each previously defined Attribute can then be used in succeeding ECL Attribute definitions as the language extends itself as you use it.
- Dinesh Shetye
- Date of publication
- 2012-08-14 07:31:57
- Dinesh Shetye <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- The base class that generates the ECL(Enterprise Control...
- Class '"ECL"'
- Creates a DATASET definition. The DATASET declaration defines...
- Class '"ECLDataset"'
- Creates an ECL "DEDUP" definition.
- Class '"ECLDedUp"'
- Executes the ECL code on the cluster specified and returns...
- Creates an ECL "DISTRIBUTE" definition.
- Class '"ECLDistribute"'
- Creates an ECL "ITERATE" definition.
- Class '"ECLIterate"'
- Creates an ECL "JOIN" definition.
- Class '"ECLJoin"'
- Creates a ECL action "Output".
- Class '"ECLOutput"'
- Creates an ECL "PROJECT" definition.
- Class '"ECLProject"'
- Creates an ECL "Record Set" definition.
- Class '"ECLRecord"'
- Creates an ECL "ROLLUP" definition.
- Class '"ECLRollUp"'
- Creates an ECL "SORT" definition.
- Class '"ECLSort"'
- Creates an ECL "TABLE" definition.
- Class '"ECLTable"'
- Returns the first count number of records in the sorts order...
- Class '"ECLTOPN"'
- Creates an ECL "TRANSFORM" definition.
- Class '"ECLTransform"'
- Parses the XML returned from eclDirectCall().
- Used to upload the fixed-format file from the landing zone to...
- Used to upload the variable length file from the landing zone...
- This function is used to trim leading or trailing whitespaces
Files in this package