rsq: Coefficient of Determination
Calculates a newly defined coefficient of determination, aka R^2, and coefficient of partial determination, aka partial R^2 by Zhang (2016) for generalized linear models (including quasi models with well defined variance functions). It also avoids overstatement of variation proportion explained by the model or a group of covariates.
- Dabao Zhang
- Date of publication
- 2016-09-21 08:06:31
- Dabao Zhang <email@example.com>
- Satellites of Female Horseshoe Crabs
- Attendance Behavior of High School Juniors
- Test Results of Lifetime in Two Different Environments.
- Residual Defined on the Basis of a Quardratic Variance...
- Coefficient of Determination
- Coefficient of Partial Determination
- Variance-Function-Based Residual
- Variance-Function-Based Error Sum of Squares
Files in this package