shp2graph: Convert a SpatialLinesDataFrame object to a "igraph-class" object
Functions for converting network data from a SpatialLinesDataFrame object to a "igraph-class" object.
- Binbin Lu
- Date of publication
- 2014-05-14 10:52:28
- Binbin Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Degree (In-degree and Out-degree)of nodes
- Orientate each edge in a given edgelist
- A structure for edge information of a network
- Simplify multiple edges in a network
- Produce a "igraph" object
- An object defined for extracted nodes from a network
- Return the coordinates of the given "nodelist"
- Check the connectivity of given network
- Ontario Road Network data set (SpatialLinesDataFrame)
- Amalgamate edges connected by a pseudo-node
- Integrate a point data set with a network
- Visualize the result of integrating a set of data points with...
- Read a network from a "SpatialLines" or...
- A collection of functions for redefining attributes of new...
- Extract self-loops form given network
Files in this package