spftir: Pre-Processing and Analysis of Mid-Infrared Spectral Region
Functions to manipulate, pre-process and analyze spectra in the mid-infrared region. The pre-processing of the mid-infrared spectra is a transcendental step in the spectral analysis. Preprocessing of the spectra includes smoothing, offset, baseline correction, and normalization, is performed before the analysis of the spectra and is essential to obtain conclusive results in subsequent quantitative or qualitative analysis. This package was supported by FONDECYT 3150630, and CIPA Conicyt-Regional R08C1002 is gratefully acknowledged.
- Claudio Pozo Valenzuela [aut, cre], Saddys Rodriguez-Llamazares [aut]
- Date of publication
- 2016-10-29 10:48:28
- Claudio Pozo Valenzuela <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mid-infrared Spectra of Thirteen Types of Starch
- N-derived of a Mid-infrared Spectra
- Interpolation for Intermediate Values of a Matrix of...
- Linear Baseline Correction of a Mid-infrared Spectrum
- Polynomial Baseline Correction of a Matrix of Mid-infrared...
- Moving-average Smoothing Filter of a Mid-infrared Spectrum
- Normalizes the Absorbance Between 0 and 1 of a Matrix of...
- Normalizes the Absorbance of a Matrix of Mid-infrared Spectra...
- Offset Correction of a Matrix of Mid-infrared Spectra
- Identification of Peaks of a Mid-infrared Spectra
- Remove Alternate Values of a Matrix of Mid-infrared Spectra
- Savitzky-Golay Smoothing Filter of a Mid-infrared Spectrum
- Savitzky-Golay Smoothing Filter of a Mid-infrared Spectra
- Truncation of a Region of a Mid-Infrared Spectral Matrix
- Identification of Valleys of a Mid-infrared Spectra
Files in this package