distr_bernoulli: Creates a Bernoulli distribution parameterized by 'probs' or...

View source: R/distributions-bernoulli.R

distr_bernoulliR Documentation

Creates a Bernoulli distribution parameterized by probs or logits (but not both). Samples are binary (0 or 1). They take the value 1 with probability p and 0 with probability 1 - p.

Description

Creates a Bernoulli distribution parameterized by probs or logits (but not both). Samples are binary (0 or 1). They take the value 1 with probability p and 0 with probability 1 - p.

Usage

distr_bernoulli(probs = NULL, logits = NULL, validate_args = NULL)

Arguments

probs

(numeric or torch_tensor): the probability of sampling 1

logits

(numeric or torch_tensor): the log-odds of sampling 1

validate_args

whether to validate arguments or not.

See Also

Distribution for details on the available methods.

Other distributions: distr_chi2(), distr_gamma(), distr_multivariate_normal(), distr_normal(), distr_poisson()

Examples

if (torch_is_installed()) {
m <- distr_bernoulli(0.3)
m$sample() # 30% chance 1; 70% chance 0
}

torch documentation built on Aug. 19, 2022, 5:08 p.m.