weightr: Estimating Weight-Function Models for Publication Bias in R
Set of functions for estimating the Vevea and Hedges (1995) weight-function model in R. By specifying arguments, users can also estimate the modified model described in Vevea and Woods (2005), which may be more practical with small datasets. Users can also specify moderators to estimate a linear model. The package functionality allows users to easily extract the results of these analyses as R objects for other uses. In addition, the package includes a function to launch both models as a Shiny application. Although the Shiny application is also available online, this function allows users to launch it locally if they choose.
- Kathleen M. Coburn [aut, cre], Jack L. Vevea [aut]
- Date of publication
- 2016-04-24 23:12:56
- Kathleen M. Coburn <email@example.com>
- GPL-2 | GPL-3
- Studies on the Effectiveness of Writing-to-Learn...
- Studies of the Predictive Validity of the General Ability...
- Start weightr in Shiny
- Estimate the Vevea and Hedges (1995) Weight-Function Model
Files in this package