CandidateBacon: Provides a measure of the average connectedness among as set of candidate genes and a network-specific distribution of the connectedness of random gene pairs for an arbitrary network of pair wise interactions.
Selection of candidate genes is an important step in the exploration of complex genetic architecture. However, it can cause misleading results if not validated properly. The CandidateBacon package is a simple tool that provides such validation and ensures that proposed interaction networks are not statistical artifacts.
- R.M. Nelson & M.E. Pettersson
- Date of publication
- 2014-03-14 13:55:55
- Ronald Nelson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Calculate the average degree of separation for a network
- Generate a ".gv" figure of the shortest path in a network
- Find the shortest route between two nodes in a network
- Import network data for CandidateBacon package
- Find the average degree of separation for a set of nodes...
Files in this package