Missing or length 0
x is missing or if
a formal argument as for
Only makes sense called from within another function
logical: TRUE if
missing or if
length(x) is 0.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- Arrows: Draw arrows between pairs of points.
- as.Date1970: Date from a number of days since the start of 1970.
- asNumericDF: Coerce to numeric dropping commas and info after a blank
- BoxCox: Box-Cox power transformation and its inverse
- camelParse: Split a character string where a capital letter follows a...
- canbeNumeric: Can a variable reasonably be coerced to numeric?
- checkNames: Check and return names
- classIndex: Convert class to an integer 1-8 and vice versa
- compareLengths: Compare the lengths of two objects
- confint.var: Confidence interval for sample variance or standard deviation
- countByYear: Allocate a total by year
- countsByYear: Allocate totals by year
- createMessage: Compose a message as a single substring from a character...
- createX2matchY: Create X to match Y
- Date3to1: Convert three YMD vectors to a Date
- dateCols: Identify YMD names in a character vector
- Dates3to1: Convert 3-column dates in data to class Date
- financialCrisisFiles: Files containing financial crisis data
- getElement2: Extract a named element from an object with a default
- grepNonStandardCharacters: grep for nonstandard characters
- Interp: Interpolate between numbers or numbers of characters
- interpChar: Interpolate between numbers or numbers of characters
- interpPairs: interpolate between pairs of vectors in a list
- logVarCor: Log-diagonal reprentation of a variance matrix
- match.data.frame: Identify the row of 'y' best matching each row of 'x'
- matchName: Match surname and givenName in a table
- matchQuote: Match isolated quotes across records
- mergeUShouse.senate: Expand a dataset on some members of the US Congress to the...
- mergeVote: Merge Roll Call Vote
- missing0: Missing or length 0
- nchar0: Zero characters or NULL
- Newdata: Create a new data.frame for predict
- parseCommas: Convert character string with Dollar signs and commas to...
- parseDollars: Convert character string with Dollar signs and commas to...
- parseName: Parse surname and given name
- Ping: ping a Uniform resource locator (URL)
- pmatch2: Value matching or partial matching
- qqnorm2: Normal Probability Plot with Multiple Symbols
- qqnorm2s: Normal Probability Plot with Multiple Lines and Multiple...
- rasterImageAdj: rasterImage adjusting to zero distortion
- readCookPVI: Read Cook Partisan Voting Index
- readDates3to1: read.csv with Dates in 3 columns
- readFinancialCrisisFiles: banking crisis data and function to read financial crisis...
- readNIPA: Read a National Income and Product Accounts data table
- read.testURLs: Read a file produced by testURLs
- read.transpose: Read a data table in transpose form
- readUShouse: Read the list of representatives in the United States House...
- readUSsenate: Read the list of elected officials in the United States...
- readUSstateAbbreviations: Read a list of abbreviations of states and territories of the...
- recode2: bivariate recode
- rgrep: Reverse grep
- sign: Sign function with zero option
- strsplit1: Split the first field
- subNonStandardCharacters: sub nonstandard characters with replacement
- subNonStandardNames: sub for nonstandard names
- testURLs: Test URLs for intermittent download problems
- trimImage: Trim zero rows or columns from an object of class 'Image'.
- truncdist: Truncated distribution
- UShouse.senate: Create a list of members of the US House and Senate
- USsenateClass: Election Class given state and surname of a US Senator
- whichAeqB: Index of a single match