- Epi: A Package for Statistical Analysis in Epidemiology
- births: Births in a London Hospital
Births in a London Hospital
Data from 500 singleton births in a London Hospital
A data frame with 500 observations on the following 8 variables.
||Identity number for mother and baby.|
||Birth weight of baby.|
||Indicator for birth weight less than 2500 g.|
||Indicator for gestation period less than 37 weeks.|
||Indicator for maternal hypertension.|
||Sex of baby: 1:Male, 2:Female.|
Michael Hills and Bianca De Stavola (2002). A Short Introduction to Stata 8 for Biostatistics, Timberlake Consultants Ltd http://www.timberlake.co.uk
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- apc.fit: Fit an Age-Period-Cohort model to tabular data.
- apc.frame: Produce an empty frame for display of parameter-estimates...
- apc.LCa: Fit Age-Period-Cohort models and Lee-Carter models with...
- bdendo: A case-control study of endometrial cancer
- bdendo11: A 1:1 subset of the endometrial cancer case-control study
- B.dk: Births in Denmark by year and month of birth and sex
- births: Births in a London Hospital
- blcaIT: Bladder cancer mortality in Italian males
- boxes.MS: Draw boxes and arrows for illustration of multistate models.
- brv: Bereavement in an elderly cohort
- cal.yr: Functions to convert character, factor and various date...
- ccwc: Generate a nested case-control study
- ci.cum: Compute cumulative sum of estimates.
- ci.lin: Compute linear functions of parameters with standard errors...
- ci.pd: Compute confidence limits for a difference of two independent...
- clogistic: Conditional logistic regression
- contr.cum: Contrast matrices
- cutLexis: Cut follow-up at a specified date for each person.
- detrend: Projection of a model matrix on to the orthogonal complement...
- diet: Diet and heart data
- DMconv: Conversion to diabetes
- DMlate: The Danish National Diabetes Register.
- effx: Function to calculate effects
- effx.match: Function to calculate effects for individually matched...
- erl: Compute survival functions from rates and expected residual...
- ewrates: Rates of lung and nasal cancer mortality, and total...
- fit.add: Fit an addive excess risk model to interval censored data.
- fit.mult: Fits a multiplicative relative risk model to interval...
- float: Calculate floated variances
- foreign.Lexis: Create a data structures suitable for use with packages...
- ftrend: Fit a floating trend to a factor in generalized linear model
- gen.exp: Generate covariates for drug-exposure follow-up from drug...
- gmortDK: Population mortality rates for Denmark in 5-years age groups.
- hivDK: hivDK: seroconversion in a cohort of Danish men
- Icens: Fits a regression model to interval censored data.
- LCa.fit: Fit Lee-Carter-type models for rates to arbitrarily shaped...
- lep: An unmatched case-control study of leprosy incidence
- Lexis: Create a Lexis object
- Lexis.diagram: Plot a Lexis diagram
- Lexis.lines: Draw life lines in a Lexis diagram.
- Life.lines: Compute dates/ages for life lines in a Lexis diagram
- lines.apc: Plot APC-estimates in an APC-frame.
- lls: Functions to manage and explore the workspace
- lungDK: Male lung cancer incidence in Denmark
- M.dk: Mortality in Denmark 1974 ff.
- merge.data.frame: Merge data frame with a Lexis object
- merge.Lexis: Merge a Lexis object with a data frame
- mh: Mantel-Haenszel analyses of cohort and case-control studies
- mortDK: Population mortality rates for Denmark in 1-year age-classes.
- N2Y: Create risk time ("Person-Years") in Lexis triangles from...
- NArray: Set up an array of NAs, solely from the list of dimnames
- ncut: Function to group a variable in intervals.
- N.dk: Population size in Denmark
- nice: Nice breakpoints
- nickel: A Cohort of Nickel Smelters in South Wales
- Ns: Natural splines - (cubic splines linear beyond outermost...
- occup: A small occupational cohort
- pc.lines: Plot period and cohort effects in an APC-frame.
- pctab: Create percentages in a table
- plot.apc: Plot the estimates from a fitted Age-Period-Cohort model
- plotEst: Plot estimates with confidence limits (forest plot)
- plot.Lexis: Lexis diagrams
- rateplot: Functions to plot rates from a table classified by age and...
- rbind.Lexis: Combining a Lexis objects with data frames or other Lexis...
- Relevel: Reorder and combine levels of a factor
- rm.tr: Remove transitions from a Lexis object.
- ROC: Function to compute and draw ROC-curves.
- simLexis: Simulate a Lexis object representing follow-up in a...
- splitLexis: Split follow-up time in a Lexis object
- stack.Lexis: Functions to facilitate analysis of multistate models.
- start.Lexis: Time series methods for Lexis objects
- stattable: Tables of summary statistics
- stattable.funs: Special functions for use in stat.table
- S.typh: Salmonella Typhimurium outbreak 1996 in Denmark.
- subset.Lexis: Subsetting Lexis (and stacked.Lexis) objects
- Termplot: A wrapper for 'termplot' that optionally (but by default)...
- testisDK: Testis cancer incidence in Denmark, 1943-1996
- thoro: Thorotrast Study
- time.band: Extract time band data from a split Lexis object
- time.scales: The time scales of a Lexis object
- transform.Lexis: Transform a Lexis (or stacked.Lexis) objects
- twoby2: Analysis of a two by two table
- Y.dk: Population risk time in Denmark