LDOD: Finding Locally D-optimal optimal designs for some nonlinear and generalized linear models.
this package provides functions for Finding Locally D-optimal designs for Logistic, Negative Binomial, Poisson, Michaelis-Menten, Exponential, Log-Linear, Emax, Richards, Weibull and Inverse Quadratic regression models and also functions for auto-constructing Fisher information matrix and Frechet derivative based on some input variables and without user-interfere.
- Ehsan Masoudi, Majid Sarmad and Hooshang Talebi
- Date of publication
- 2013-03-07 08:12:45
- Ehsan Masoudi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>=2)
- Auto-constructing Frechet derivative of D-criterion based on...
- Auto-constructing Fisher Information matrix
- Calculation of D-efficiency with arbitrary precision
- Locally D-optimal designs for 3-parameter Emax model
- Locally D-optimal designs for Exponential dose-response model
- Locally D-optimal designs for Inverse Quadratic model
- Locally D-optimal designs for Logistic model
- Locally D-optimal designs for Log-linear model
- Locally D-optimal designs for Michaelis-Menten model
- Locally D-optimal designs for Negative Binomial model
- Finding Locally D-optimal optimal designs for some nonlinear...
- Locally D-optimal designs for Poisson model
- Locally D-optimal designs for Richards model
- Locally D-optimal designs for Weibull model
Files in this package