Vdgraph: Variance dispersion graphs and Fraction of design space plots for response surface designs
Uses a modification of the published FORTRAN code in "A Computer Program for Generating Variance Dispersion Graphs" by G. Vining, Journal of Quality Technology, Vol. 25 No. 1 January 1993, to produce variance dispersion graphs. Also produces fraction of design space plots, and contains data frames for several minimal run response surface designs.
- John Lawson <firstname.lastname@example.org>, with contributions from G. Vining
- Date of publication
- 2014-12-12 20:23:39
- John Lawson <email@example.com>
- This function compares Fraction of Design Space Plots for two...
- this function compares Variance Dispersion Graph of two...
- Roquemore (1976) Hybrid design D310
- Roquemore (1976) Hybrid design 311A
- Roquemore (1976) Hybrid design D311B
- Roquemore (1976) Hybrid design 416A
- Roquemore (1976) Hybrid design D416B
- Roquemore (1976) Hybrid design D416C
- Roquemore (1976) Hybrid design D628A
- Calculate column means of design
- This function makes a Fraction of Design Space Plot of a...
- Hexagonal design for two factors
- Calculate column maximums of design
- Draper and Lin's Small Composite Design for five factors
- Hartley's Small Composite Design for two factors
- Hartley's Small Composite Design for three factors
- Hartley's Small Composite Design for four factors
- Hartley's Small Composite Design for five factors
- Hartley's Small Composite Design for six factors
- Loads compiled fortran in shared file vdg
- this function makes a Variance Dispersion Graph of a response...
- This package creates variance dispersion graphs and fraction...
Files in this package