nclbayes: Functions, Demos and Examples of Bayesian Analysis and Basic MCMC
An R package containing functions, data and examples of Bayesian analysis for use with NCL Bayes Courses.
- R. J. Boys [aut, cre], G. W. Stagg [ctb]
- Date of publication
- 2016-10-12 11:01:56
- R. J. Boys <email@example.com>
- GPL-2 | GPL-3
- Data from an experiment to investigate how weight loss due to...
- Data on the number of 'multi-fatality crashes' in the week...
- Data showing the outcomes from a set of babies, categorised...
- Data collected by the 18th century physicist Henry Cavendish,...
- Data on the effect of three new diets on the blood...
- Data on the aerobic colony counts (acc, measured in colony...
- Data on the frequency of chirps made by a striped ground...
- The Bivariate Normal distribution
- The Bivariate t distribution
- Launches an editor containing the commands in a demo
- The Generalised t distribution
- The Inverse Chi distribution
- The Normal-Gamma distribution
- The Normal-InvChi distribution
- Function used in the elicitation of normal-gamma prior...
- Elicitation of normal-gamma prior distribution by using...
- Gibbs sampler for a normal random sample with a...
- Gibbs sampler for a normal random sample with a conjugate...
- Gibbs sampler for a one-way normal random effects model with...
- The highest density interval (HDI) for a Beta(a,b)...
- The highest density interval (HDI) for a Gamma(a,b)...
- The highest density interval (HDI) for a Inv-Chi(a,b)...
- Data on the logarithm of ornithine carbonyltransferase (a...
- Data consisting of 160 consecutive daily IBM common stock...
- Data on weekly gas consumption (in thousands of cubic feet)...
- Data on 33 leukaemia patients, classified by AG Group (1: AG...
- Data on 50 patients suffering from a chronic lung disease....
- Data collected by Malcolm on the height and shoe size of a...
- Summarise and plot tabular MCMC output
- Box plots from MCMC output
- Equi-tailed confidence intervals from MCMC output
- Function to remove burn-in and thin MCMC output
- Metropolis algorithm to simulate realisations from a standard...
- Metropolis-Hastings algorithm for a one-way normal random...
- Metropolis within Gibbs algorithm for a gamma random sample
- Parameters of the NGa posterior distribution when sampling...
- Data on successive waiting times (in minutes) between...
- Data from an experiment to calibrate a near infrared...
- Calculates a quadratic form for 2-d vectors
- Data on the weights of a set of thirty young rats, measured...
- Data on the number of orders received by a small company for...
- Data showing the number of patients who were given different...
- Data on the number of patients undergoing surgery and the...
Files in this package