word.alignment: Finding Word Alignment Using IBM model 1 for a Given Parallel Corpus and Its Evaluation
For a given Sentence-Aligned Parallel Corpus, it aligns words for each sentence pair. It considers many-to-one and symmetrization alignments. Moreover, it evaluates word alignment based on this package and another software or even another method. It also builds a suggested dictionary of two languages based on given corpus.
- Neda Daneshagr and Majid Sarmad.
- Date of publication
- 2015-09-15 16:20:27
- Neda Daneshgar<email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Create an Excel File from Two Sentences
- Make a String's First n Characters Lowercase
- Evaluation of Word Alignment Quality
- Constructing a Crosstabulate Matrix of Source Language Words...
- Building a Suggested Dictionary
- Initial Preparations of Bitext before Word Alignment and...
- Remove Punctuation Characters and Tokenization
- Finding Neighborhood Locations
- Calculating Symmetric Word Alignment
- Finding One-to-Many Word Alignment Using IBM Model 1 for a...
- Finding Word Alignment Using IBM Model 1 for a Given Parallel...
Files in this package