The object contains a small subset of the CIP-Seq data sets generated to assess the link between the histone modification states of H3K4me3 with respect to the mediator proteins Cfp1 . The data is available as part of ArrayExpress Experiment E-ERAD-79. For more details see the MMDiffBamSubset data package.
A DBA object containing the additional component MD. A DBA object is an S3 object (class "DBA"), which is introduced with the DiffBind package and more information on this class can be found in the Diffbind vignette.
The added field MD is a list containing the following elements:
- RawTotalCounts: matrix of total counts per peak and sample (nPeaks x nSamples)
- PeakRawHists: list of length nPeaks, containing for each Peak a Matrix of histograms (nSamples x nbins). Note, as Peaks can vary in length, nbins may be different for each Peak.
- NormFactors: Normalization factors
- NormTotalCounts: Normalized total counts
- DISTS: containing distances computed for 'MMD','GMD' and 'Pearson'. Each being a (nPeaks x 3) matrix containing in the first column the distances between pairs of peaks in the WT vs Null samples, in the second WT vs Resc and in the third Null vs Resc
See the MMDiffBamSubset data package for more details.
 Clouaire T et al (2012). Cfp1 integrates both CpG content and gene activity for accurate H3K4me3 deposition in embryonic stem cells. Genes Dev. August 1, 2012 26: 1714–1728
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
## Not run: # The object has been generated using the following commands: ##### STEP1: load peak profiles and normalize data(Cfp1Profiles) Cfp1Norm <- getNormFactors(Cfp1Profiles) ##### STEP2: compute distances between histograms Cfp1Dists <- compHistDists(Cfp1Norm,method='MMD', NormMethod='DESeq') Cfp1Dists <- compHistDists(Cfp1Dists,method='GMD', NormMethod='DESeq' ) Cfp1Dists <- compHistDists(Cfp1Dists,method='Pearson', NormMethod='DESeq') ## End(Not run)
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.