factDesign: Factorial designed microarray experiment analysis
This package provides a set of tools for analyzing data from a factorial designed microarray experiment, or any microarray experiment for which a linear model is appropriate. The functions can be used to evaluate tests of contrast of biological interest and perform single outlier detection.
- Denise Scholtens
- Date of publication
- Denise Scholtens <email@example.com>
- Construct appropriate lambda matrix and test linear contrasts...
- Microarray Data from an Experiment on Breast Cancer Cells
- A function to find the fold change between two experimental...
- A filter function for at least k sets of replicates in a...
- Detect single outliers in experimental designs with only two...
Files in this package