BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book "Bayesian Data Analysis"
Functions for Bayesian Data Analysis, with datasets from the book "Bayesian data Analysis (second edition)" by Gelman, Carlin, Stern and Rubin. Not all datasets yet, hopefully completed soon.
- Compiled by Kjetil Halvorsen
- Date of publication
- 2012-04-10 11:55:13
- Kjetil Halvorsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Contingency Table from a sample Survey
- Data from an Experiment with Treatment Assignment Based on...
- Serial Dilution Assay
- Numbers of Faults Found in Each of 32 Rolls of Fabric
- Data From a Chemical Experiment
- Worldwide Airline Fatalities, 1976-1985
- Football Point Spreads and Game Outcomes
- Number of Attempts and Successes at Golf Putts
- Simon Newcomb's Measurements for the Speed of Light
- Results of 22 Clinical Trials of beta-Blockers
- Population of Municipalities in New York
- Personality Data From an Experiment in Psychology
- CBS Telephone Survey
- Tumor Incidence in Historical Control Groups and Current...
- Data on Response Times for Scizophrenics and...
- Results of CBS News Survey of 1447 Adults in the United...
Files in this package