MiSPU: Microbiome Based Sum of Powered Score (MiSPU) Tests
There is an increasing interest in investigating how the compositions of microbial communities are associated with human health and disease. In this package, we present a novel global testing method called aMiSPU, that is highly adaptive and thus high powered across various scenarios, alleviating the issue with the choice of a phylogenetic distance. Our simulations and real data analysis demonstrated that aMiSPU test was often more powerful than several competing methods while correctly controlling type I error rates.
- Chong Wu, Wei Pan
- Date of publication
- 2016-03-18 00:08:39
- Chong Wu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Finding the correspondence OTUs for each taxa
- The estimate of Dirichlet-multinomial distribution
- The Dirichlet Distribution
- Generalized UniFrac distances for comparing microbial...
- microbiome based sum of powered score (MiSPU)
- Microbiome Based Sum of Powered Score (MiSPU) Tests
- ranking the OTUs
- OTU counts simulation
- Meta data of the throat microbiome samples.
- OTU count table from 16S sequencing of the throat microbiome...
- UPGMA tree of the OTUs from 16S sequencing of the throat...
Files in this package