RConics: Computations on Conics
Solve some conic related problems (intersection of conics with lines and conics, arc length of an ellipse, polar lines, etc.).
- Emanuel Huber
- Date of publication
- 2014-12-26 14:36:49
- Emanuel Huber <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Add a "homogeneous" line to a plot.
- Adjoint matrix
- Arc length of an ellipse
- (i,j)-cofactor and (i,j)-minor of a matrix
- Test for colinearity
- Transformation of the matrix representation of an ellipse...
- Compute the conic that passes through 5 points
- Roots of the cubic equation.
- Return ellipse points
- Transformation of the ellipse parameters into the matrix...
- Intersections with conics
- The join and meet of two points and the parallel
- Partial elliptic integral
- Polar line of point with respect to a conic
- Transformation of the quadratic conic representation into the...
- Computations on conics
- (3 \times 3) skew symmetric matrix
- Split degenerate conic
- Affine planar transformation matrix
Files in this package