RLRsim: Exact (Restricted) Likelihood Ratio Tests for Mixed and Additive Models
Rapid, simulation-based exact (restricted) likelihood ratio tests for testing the presence of variance components/nonparametric terms for models fit with nlme::lme(),lme4::lmer(), gamm4::gamm4(), mgcv::gamm() and SemiPar::spm().
- Fabian Scheipl [aut, cre], Ben Bolker [aut]
- Date of publication
- 2015-09-11 07:13:32
- Fabian Scheipl <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Likelihood Ratio Tests for simple linear mixed models
- Restricted Likelihood Ratio Tests for additive and linear...
- Extract the Design of a linear mixed model
- Simulation of the (Restricted) Likelihood Ratio Statistic
- R package for fast and exact (restricted) likelihood ratio...
Files in this package