SOUP: Stochastic Ordering Using Permutations (and Pairwise Comparisons)
Construct a ranking of a set of treatments/groups by gathering together information coming from several response variables. It can be used with both balanced and unbalanced experiments (with almost all test statistics) as well as in presence of either continuous covariates or a stratifying (categorical) variable.
- Federico Mattiello [aut, cre]
- Date of publication
- 2015-04-04 16:14:05
- Federico Mattiello <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Multiplicity adjustment by Bonferroni-Holm-Shaffer's rule
- Design Matrix For Pairwise Differences
- From Factor To Dummy Variables
- FWE Adjustment Using Permutation
- Methods for function 'initialize' in package 'SOUP':...
- Iterated NonParametric Combination
- Constructs Row Indices Permutation Space
- Construct Univariate _p_-Values Matrix
- NonParametric Combination of Test Statistic
- Residualises the response variables _w.r.t._ the matrix of...
- Class 'PermSpace'
- 'signature(x = "PermSpace")' It prints the whole object on...
- Class 'PValueMat'
- Performs the ranking
- Ranking Results
- Methods for function 'as.list' in package 'SOUP'
- 'signature(object = "PermSpace")' Shows only the main...
- SOUP Main Function
- Class 'SoupObject'
- From Test Statistics To _p_-Values
Files in this package