SimilarityMeasures: Trajectory Similarity Measures
Functions to run and assist four different similarity measures. The similarity measures included are: longest common subsequence (LCSS), Frechet distance, edit distance and dynamic time warping (DTW). Each of these similarity measures can be calculated from two n-dimensional trajectories, both in matrix form.
- Kevin Toohey
- Date of publication
- 2015-02-06 06:19:21
- Kevin Toohey <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Create an Average Point Translation Vector
- Check if Two Points Lie Within some Distance in All...
- Calculate the Square Distance Between Two Points
- Calculate the Dot Product Between Two Vectors
- Run the Dynamic Time Warping Algorithm on Two Trajectories
- Run the Edit Distance Algorithm on Two Trajectories
- Run the Frechet Calculation Algorithm on Two Trajectories
- Checks a Frechet Leash Distance
- Run the LCSS Algorithm on Two Trajectories Allowing...
- Run the LCSS Algorithm on Two Trajectories Without...
- Find the LCSS Ratio using Two Trajectories Allowing...
- Find the LCSS Ratio using Two Trajectories Without...
- Create a Translation Vector Using LCSS
- Implements Several Similarity Measures and Useful Functions
- Loop Over and Test Trajectories With Different Translations
- Calculate Frechet Distance With a Single Point Trajectory
- Translate a Trajectory Based on Start and End Points
- Checking Two Trajectories are Matrices of N Dimensional...
- Calculate the Subset of Translations for LCSS
Files in this package