compound.Cox: Regression Estimation Based on the Compound Covariate Method Under the Cox Proportional Hazard Model
Calculate regression coefficients and their standard deviations under the Cox proportional hazard model with a large number of covariates. A shrinkage type estimation based on the compound covariate method (Emura, Chen & Chen, 2012 PLoS ONE) and a univariate gene selection method under dependent censoring (Emura & Chen, 2014 Statistical Methods in Medical Research) are implemented. Algorithms for simulating gene expressions in these references are also given.
- Takeshi Emura & Yi-Hau Chen
- Date of publication
- 2016-10-21 13:27:44
- Takeshi Emura <email@example.com>
- Cross-validated c-index for measuring the predictive accuracy...
- Regression Estimation Based on the Compound Covariate Method...
- Compound shrinkage estimation under the Cox proportional...
- Univariate Cox regression under dependent censoring.
- Cox regression under dependent censoring.
- Primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC) of the liver data
- Generate a matrix of gene expressions in the presence of...
- Generate a matrix of gene expressions in the presence of tag...
Files in this package