doBy: Groupwise Statistics, LSmeans, Linear Contrasts, Utilities
The facilities can roughly be grouped as: . 1) Facilities for groupwise computations of summary statistics and other facilities for working with grouped data: 'do' something to data stratified 'by' some variables. . 2) LSmeans (least-squares means), general linear contrasts. . 3) Miscellaneous other utilities.
- Sren Hjsgaard <email@example.com> and Ulrich Halekoh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date of publication
- 2016-03-31 17:38:50
- Sren Hjsgaard <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- A template function for creating groupwise functions
- Yield and sugar percentage in sugar beets from a split plot...
- Gene expression signatures for p53 mutation status in 250...
- Effect of Insecticide on survivial of tobacco budworms
- Lean meat contents of 344 pig carcasses
- Diet of Atlantic cod in the Gulf of St. Lawrence (Canada)
- Growth curves of pigs in a 3x3 factorial experiment
- Heat development in cement under hardening.
- Milk yield data for manually milked cows.
- Weight and size of 20 potatoes
- Computing simple descriptive statistics of a numeric vector.
- Various utilitie. Functions for creating groupwise...
- Internal functions for the doBy package
- Contrasts for lm, glm, lme, and geeglm objects
- Locate the index of the first/last unique value
- Determines if contrasts are estimable.
- Formula based version of lapply
- Compute linear estimates
- List of lm objects with a common model
- Compute linear estimates, including LS-means (aka population...
- Finds the basis of the (right) null space.
- Ordering (sorting) rows of a data frame
- Extract components from a formula with "conditioning bar"
- Recode values of a vector
- Rename columns in a matrix or a dataframe.
- Sampling from a data frame
- Groupwise scaling and centering of numeric columns in a...
- Split a data frame
- Find sub-sequences of identical elements in a vector.
- Finds subsets of a dataframe which is split by variables in a...
- Function to calculate groupwise summary statistics
- Calculate "time since event" in a vector.
- Function to make groupwise transformations
- Where are the n largest or n smallest elements in a numeric...
Files in this package