- ffbase: Basic Statistical Functions for Package 'ff'
- chunkexpr: Chunk an expression
Chunk an expression
chunkexpr replaces variables in an expression with a indexed version. It main use it to rewrite "normal" R expression into chunked versions that can be evaluated in a chunked-for-loop.
name of index that will be used in the for loop, typically a
prefix for variables to be replaced.
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- all.ff: Summary methods for ff objects
- any.ff: Summary methods for ff objects
- as.character.ff: Character Vectors
- as.Date.ff_vector: Date Conversion Functions for 'ff' vector
- as.ffdf.ffdf: Trivial implementation, but very handy
- as.ram.ffdf: As ram for an ffdf to get your ffdf as a data frame in RAM
- bigglm.ffdf: Bounded memory linear regression
- binned_sum: Fast summing in different bins
- binned_sumsq: Fast squared summing in different bins
- binned_tabulate: Fast tabulating in different bins
- byMean: Fast conditional mean
- bySum: Fast conditional sum
- c.ff: Concatenate 'ff' vectors
- chunkexpr: Chunk an expression
- chunkify: Chunkify an element-wise function
- compact: Compact a ff vector or ffdf data frame
- condMean: Fast conditional mean
- condSum: Fast conditional sum
- cumsum.ff: Cumulative Sums, Products, and Extremes
- cut.ff: Convert Numeric ff vector to factor ff
- diff.ff: Lagged Differences
- droplevels.ff: The function 'droplevels' is used to drop unused levels from...
- droplevels.ffdf: The function 'droplevels' is used to drop unused levels from...
- duplicated.ff: Duplicated for ff and ffdf objects
- expand.ffgrid: Create a 'ffdf' from All Combinations of Factors
- ffappend: Append a ff vector to another ff vector
- ff_arithmetic: Arithmetic Operators for ff vectors
- ffbase-package: Basic statistical functions for ff
- ffdfappend: Append a dataframe or an 'ffdf' to another 'ffdf'
- ffdfdply: Performs a split-apply-combine on an ffdf
- ffdfrbind.fill: rbind for ffdf where missing columns are added if not...
- ffdfwith: Evaluate an expression in a ffdf data environment
- ffextract: Reading and writing vectors extended to handle logical 'ff'...
- ffextractffdf: Reading and writing data.frames (ffdf)
- ffifelse: Conditional Element Selection for 'ff' vectors.
- ffmatch: Value Matching for ff objects
- ff_math: Math for ff vectors
- ff_ops: Ops for ff vectors
- ffordered: Add the order of a ff vector of the 'ff' vector 'x'
- ffrandom: Generate 'ff' vector with draws from distribution
- ffrep.int: Replicate Elements of 'ff' vectors.
- ffseq: Sequence Generation of 'ff' vectors.
- ffseq_len: Sequence Generation of 'ff' vectors.
- ffwhich: Create an index from a filter statement
- format.ff_vector: Date Conversion Functions for 'ff' vector
- grouprunningcumsum: Groups the input integer vector into several groups if the...
- hist2d.ff: compute and plot 2 dimensional histogram of ff data
- hist.ff: hist for ff vectors
- ikey: Creates a unique integer key for unique combinations of rows...
- is.na.ff: 'Not Available' / Missing Values for ff vectors
- laf_to_ffdf: Use LaF to import data into 'ffdf' data.frame
- load.ffdf: Loads ffdf data.frames from a directory
- mean.ff: Mean of ff vector
- merge.ffdf: Merge two ffdf by common columns, or do other versions of...
- min.ff: Minimum, maximum and range of ff vector
- move.ffdf: Moves all the columns of ffdf data.frames into a directory
- pack.ffdf: Packs ffdf data.frames into a compressed file
- pkg-deprecated: Save a ffdf data.frame in directory
- quantile.ff: quantiles
- rle_ff: Compute the lengths and values of runs of equal values in a...
- save.ffdf: Save ffdf data.frames in a directory
- set_ffbase_logging: sets the logging of ffbase
- subset.ff: Subsetting a ff vector or ffdfdata frame
- sum.ff: Sum of 'ff' vector Elements
- table: Cross Tabulation and Table Creation
- tabulate.ff: Tabulation for ff vectors
- transform.ffdf: Transform a ffdf data.frame
- unique.ff: Unique values for ff and ffdf objects
- unpack.ffdf: Unpacks previously stored ffdf data.frame into a directory
- with.ffdf: Evaluate an expression in a ffdf data environment
- within.ffdf: Evaluate an expression in a ffdf data environment