- installr: Using R to Install Stuff (Such As: R, 'Rtools', 'RStudio', 'Git', and More!)
- install.CMake: Downloads and installs CMake for windows
Downloads and installs CMake for windows
Allows the user to downloads and install the latest version of CMake for Windows.
install.CMake(URL = "https://cmake.org/download/", ...)
the URL of the CMake download page.
extra parameters to pass to install.URL
CMake is a family of tools designed to build, test and package software. CMake is used to control the software compilation process using simple platform and compiler independent configuration files. CMake generates native makefiles and workspaces that can be used in the compiler environment of your choice.
TRUE/FALSE - was the installation successful or not.
CMake homepage: http://www.cmake.org/cmake/resources/software.html
1 2 3 4
## Not run: install.CMake() # installs the latest version of ImageMagick ## End(Not run)
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- add.installr.GUI: Adds a menu based GUI for updating R within Rgui
- add_load_installr_on_startup_menu: Add menu item for having installr load on startup
- add_remove_installr_from_startup_menu: Add menu item for having installr NOT load on startup
- add_to_.First_in_Rprofile.site: Add a code line to Rprofile.site .First
- ask.user.for.a.row: Asks the user for a row number from a data.frame table
- ask.user.yn.question: Asks the user for one yes/no question.
- barplot_package_users_per_day: barplot for the number of users installation of a package
- browse.latest.R.NEWS: See the NEWS file for the latest R release
- check.for.updates.R: Checks if there is a newer version of R
- check.integer: Check if a number is integer
- checkMD5sums2: Check and Create MD5 Checksum Files
- copy.packages.between.libraries: Copies all packages from one library folder to another
- cranometer: Measures the speed of downloading from different CRAN mirrors
- create.global.library: Creates a global library folder
- download_RStudio_CRAN_data: Download RStudio CRAN mirror data files into a folder
- fetch_tag_from_Rd: Access tag elements from R's Rd file
- file.name.from.url: Extract the file name from some URL
- format_RStudio_CRAN_data: Format the RStudio CRAN mirror data into the data.table...
- freegeoip: Geolocate IP addresses in R
- get.installed.R.folders: Returns folder names with R installations
- get_pid: Find the pid of a process by name
- get_Rscript_PID: Get the running "Rscript" processes PID
- get_tasklist: Get the running processes in windows task manager
- install.7zip: Downloads and installs 7-Zip for windows
- install.CMake: Downloads and installs CMake for windows
- install.Cygwin: Downloads and installs Cygwin for windows
- install.FFmpeg: Downloads and installs FFmpeg for windows
- install.git: Downloads and installs git and git-gui for windows
- install.GitHub: Downloads and installs GitHub for windows
- install.GraphicsMagick: Downloads and installs GraphicsMagick for windows
- install.ImageMagick: Downloads and installs ImageMagick for windows
- install.LaTeX2RTF: Downloads and installs LaTeX2RTF for windows
- install.LyX: Downloads and installs LyX for windows
- install.MikTeX: Downloads and installs MikTeX for windows
- install.notepadpp: Downloads and installs Notepad++ for windows
- install.npptor: Downloads and installs NppToR for windows
- install.packages.zip: Downloads and installs a ZIP R package Binary (for Windows)...
- install.pandoc: Downloads and installs pandoc
- install.python: Downloads and installs python 2 or 3
- installr: Installing software from R
- install.R: Downloads and installs the latest R version
- install.Rdevel: Downloads and installs the latest Rdevel version
- installr-package: Using R to Install Stuff (Such As: R, Rtools, RStudio, Git,...
- install.RStudio: Downloads and installs RStudio for windows
- install.Rtools: Downloads and installs Rtools
- install.SWFTools: Downloads and installs SWFTools for windows
- install.Texmaker: Downloads and installs Texmaker for windows
- install.URL: Downloads and runs a .exe installer file for some software...
- is.empty: Checks if an object is empty (e.g: of zero length)
- is.exe.installed: Checks if some .exe is available in on the Windows machine...
- is_in_.First_in_Rprofile.site: Remove a code line from Rprofile.site .First
- is.Rgui: Checks if the R session is running within Rgui (Windows OS)
- is.RStudio: Checks if the R session is running within RStudio
- is.windows: Checks if the running OS is windows
- kill_all_Rscript_s: kill (i.e.: stop) all running "Rscript" processes
- kill_pid: kill (i.e.: stop) running processes by there pid
- kill_process: kill (i.e.: stop) running processes by there process name
- lineplot_package_downloads: barplot for the number of users installation of a package
- load_installr_on_startup: Have the installr package load on startup
- most_downloaded_packages: Most downloaded packages
- myip: What is my IP
- os.hibernate: Hibernate the operating system (Windows) through a shell...
- os.lock: Locks the operating system (Windows) through a shell command
- os.manage: Gives managing option to the current OS (shutdown, restart,...
- os.restart: Restarts the operating system (Windows) through a shell...
- os.shutdown: Shut down the operating system with the command 'shutdown'
- os.sleep: Sleeps the operating system (Windows) through a shell command
- package_authors: Access (and clean) author elements from R's Rd file
- pkgDNLs_worldmapcolor: Worldmap colored by the number of downloads for a given...
- read_RStudio_CRAN_data: Reads RStudio CRAN mirror data files from a folder
- remove_from_.First_in_Rprofile.site: Remove a code line from Rprofile.site .First
- remove.installr.GUI: Removes the menu based GUI for updating R within Rgui
- rename_r_to_R: Rename files' extensions in a folder from .r to .R
- require2: Loading Packages (and Installing them if they are missing)
- restart_RGui: Restart RGui from RGui
- rm_installr_from_startup: Remove installr from startup
- R_version_in_a_folder: Get the version of the R installed in a folder
- source.https: Read R Code from a File in an https URL
- system.PATH: Returns the search path for executable files
- turn.number.version: Turns a vector of version-numbers back to version-character
- turn.version.to.number: Turns version to number (for a vector of values)
- turn.version.to.number1: Turns version to number (for 1 value only)
- uninstall.packages: uninstalls (removes) Installed Packages
- uninstall.R: Uninstall an R version
- updateR: Checks for the latest R version, and if there is a newer...
- up_folder: Performs "up-level" on a folder string
- xlsx2csv: Converts xls(x) to csv using VB